Thursday 22 November 2012

Ray's Jazz Cafe.

There is this little place that I've been trying to find for a while now and today I finally found it!  Ray's Jazz Cafe on Charing Cross Road (London).  It was rather quite busy for a little place that is well tucked away.  The place was packed and there wasn't even any live music today.  I wonder how busy it gets when there is an act performing?  Despite the trouble I had finding it, I'm glad that I did.  Now that I know where it is I will definitely be going again.  I can see this becoming one of my many little haunts.

I regret to inform you that Rays's Jazz Cafe is no more.  It has now closed to make way for luxury apartments.  My apologies to all those who will never get to experience a piece of London's rapidly disappearing culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment