Thursday 23 February 2012

Purple Shame.

I am not ashamed to admit that I love reading Alan Dee's column in The Herald & Post.  There have been some weeks that I haven't agreed with his views but this week, I think that he might have been on to something.    Why not paint the faces of binge-drinkers bright purple.  That way we can all point and laugh at them in the street and make them feel like the idiots that they are.  He is also right that the self-controlled drinker should not have to suffer, just because some people don't know when to stop.  I personally think that the purple face painting thing should definitely be considered.  Maybe they could even include a green option for those that vomit in the street whilst drunk.  If these people want to act like clowns, then why not make them look the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment