Tuesday 31 January 2012

Money For Nothing.

Wouldn't it be great to go to work, but still get paid for doing nothing.  To just stand around talking with your friends, and then get paid for it at the end of the week.  My advice to you, would be to go and work in a cheap shoe shop.  That is the way they seem to operate.  I went into one today, looking for a pair of cheap shoes for work.  I picked up a pair and went over to the counter.  Then I stood there and waited.  FIVE members of staff stood in a group behind me, just casually carrying on their conversation.  They seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact they were supposed to be running a shop.  I waited a little longer, before giving up, leaving the shoes sitting on the counter.  Is it any wonder that so many of these shops are closing down.  They would make a lot more money, if they actually bothered to SERVE THEIR CUSTOMERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment