Wednesday 7 December 2011

The Way To Immortality.

So the doctors have come up with four ways we can reduce the risk of getting most cancers.
Stop smoking.  I have never been a smoker anyway, so that wasn't very difficult.
Reduce the amount of alcohol that you drink.  I hardly touch the stuff these days, so not much to really do on that one.
Eat healthier.  Apart from the occasional take-away, I eat plenty of fresh fruit and veg, so not much to worry about there.  I do have a bit of a sweet tooth, so might need to cut down a bit on the baking.
Get more exercise.  I usually walk everywhere anyway, and they do say that walking is good for you, so I'll leave it at that.  I might be a little bit squidgy around the middle, but I'm still in fairly good health.
Well, it looks as though my chances of getting most types of cancer are fairly small.  I'm pretty sure that I can avoid getting most other serious illness too.  All I need to do now, is learn to look both ways before I cross the road, and I could potentially live forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment